Brothers & Sisters France
bonjour, veuillez vous connecter pour profiter pleinement du forum.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

bonjour, veuillez vous connecter pour profiter pleinement du forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Interviews

2 participants

Interviews Empty Interviews

Message  maya Jeu 25 Juin - 11:03

Source : http://lukemacfarlane.org/

petit Q&A avec notre Luke ... ( mon Luke.... Wink )
2009/06/13

IF YOU‘RE a fan of the M-Net drama series Brothers & Sisters, you‘ll certainly know who Scotty Wandell is. Canadian actor Luke Macfarlane, who plays Scotty, joined the series in 2006 after bagging a recurring role as the on-and-off boyfriend of Kevin Walker (Matthew Rhys). Macfarlane and co-star Dave Annable (Justin Walker) recently paid a visit to South Africa.

Playing the role of Scotty is . . . So much fun. It‘s great that after two seasons he‘ll now have a more important role to play during season three. I love working on the show and the cast is amazing – we‘re one big happy family.

Working with Dave Annable is . . . great. We get along so well and I am glad to have shared this SA experience with him. He‘s a great actor as well.

Season three . . . is going to be quite a busy one for Scotty. He and Kevin are married now and must adjust to making that work. They‘ll face some obstacles. It‘s going to test just how deep their love is.

What brought you to South Africa? We‘re here to meet the media (thanks to M-Net) and also do a bit of sight-seeing. I‘ve always wanted to visit South Africa.

What‘s been a highlight? We got to go to Stellenbosch and taste some lovely wines. The wine farm areas are beautiful and I had a great time. Cape Town is awesome – I‘d have liked to see more of the city.

Did you go on safari? We did and it was awesome. We also spent time in Johannesburg.

Do you get recognised from being on the show? Only now! While I was working on seasons one and two, not that many people recognised me.

And your South African fans? Quite a few people have come up to me to chat and tell me they‘re big fans of the show. What‘s great in South Africa is there aren‘t too many people invading your space; when people notice who you are, they‘re very warm.

Will you visit again?
We spent four days in Cape Town and I promise to come back soon. I just have to! There‘s a great beauty about the city and cool things to see and do!

Luke et Dave ont passé quelques jours ensemble pour promouvoir le show en Afrique du Sud, et ont apparemment apprécié le petit voyage ensemble !!
maya
maya
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interviews Empty Re: Interviews

Message  marli Ven 26 Juin - 21:07

Charmante interview, ce garçon m'a l'air vraiment adorable.
marli
marli
Admin
Admin

http://fanarts-series.livejournal.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas